1. Body material – import DuPont high-strength nylon from U.S. with low water absorption and wide temperature range from -40 ℃ ~120 ℃ , to ensure dimensional stability.
2. Coil – Import lacquer wire from Germany and wind by high precise winding machine to be sure consistency. To use special plastic coating machine and moulds from Germany with segmented pressure control technology for temperature to reach critical dimension within a tolerance of ± 0.005.
3. Seal – main seal using deformation resistance of fluoro rubber imported from Japan, so that the entire valve temperature resistance can be -20 ° c ~100 ° c
4. Structure – non-tube structure with the high-strengthskeleton material of high and low temperature resistance, low coefficient of anti-friction.
5. Assembly – semiautomatic assembly, with specially dedicated fixture to get theconsistency, more than 95% of assembly quality rate.
6. Leakage Inspection – 100% of automatic and manual test for leakage, and total internal and external leakage is less than 2ml/min.
7. Through this series of materials, processes and equipment guarantee, JEL10 miniature solenoid valve can be up to 100 million life times. The valve is mostly used in the textile industry, the medical device industry and the electronic industry.
3/2 Normal close
Air, inert gas
Ambient And Fluid Temp.
-10℃ ~ +75℃
0 ~ 7bar
*Note: The valve won’t work when polarity reversed.